was alone while surrounded by people outside the houses had Azuloscurocasinegro dyed a and all the lights were red. Passersby were at an accelerated pace and it seemed to weigh on the knees. The left one, you gave her countless times to think of it and all I did was wander from side to side, staring and mind totally blank. She says it was like a trance, but it has already passed.
Now, years later, and from that day, without you, has purchased a small studio on the outskirts, he spends his free time to visit the few museums in the city and writing songs. Sorry, I missed these last lines. Meant that: we bought a small studio on the outskirts, we spend our free time to visit a few museums and songwriting.
can say that since the day I met her at the library, reading "Hopscotch," which was and is my favorite book-I I pulled into the void. It seems a typical story of film, but fortunately it is not. I approached her and began talking, later went to a cafe and then walked her home. That afternoon was the beginning of a future. Of our future. It cost him forget, still seared in their memories and slower I came a time when almost throw in the towel. But I did, so later came the calls, movies, dinner, meet friends and even family and anniversaries.
And we continue recalling every day to the destination " estonose for"
as I write, it sounds: http://www.goear.com/listen/a18633b/muertos-los-piratas
0 comments:
Post a Comment