Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Got Sunburnt And Now A Mole Is Raised

Katy Perry Katy

Many celebrities are usually displayed somewhat worried about having to become mothers because they think it can mean an end to their careers. However, there are others who think the opposite, and are enthusiastic about the possibility of having children as soon as possible, as is the case Katy Perry.
"I want kids!" She told Katy Perry in an interview with Elle magazine. Then he continued, "I feel totally fine saying that. I think there are people concerned towards that, because they think it will ruin their careers, but I want to live a full life. "

Also, Katy Perry said his relationship with Russell Brand is perfect, and knew I wanted to share her life with him from the beginning: "It happened so fast. We decided to spend all surface at once, and from there, there has been no dull moment. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment