Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blower Comparison Chart

Great JCortázar

I love you for brow hairs, you Dabat in corridors where they play pure white light sources,
I discuss each name, I pull gently
scar by putting I ashes in her hair and ribbons relámapago sleeping in the rain
not want you to have a form, you are precisely what is behind your hand,
because water, considered the water, and lions when Dissolve sugar in fébula,
and gestures, that architecture of nowhere,
lighting their lamps half the meeting.
All morning is the board where you and I invented drawing.
soon erase, so there are, nor with that straight hair, that smile.
seek your sum, the edge of the cup where they came is also the moon and the mirror, looking
that line that makes a man tremble
a museum gallery.

also love you and long and cold


(Julio Cortazar, 1960)

PS: As usual, you fault that you knew him, and I liked. ( http://ciudadano-b.blogspot.com/ )

0 comments:

Post a Comment