ATTORNEY COULD NOT BE MORE
dear and highly esteemed Trini:
COULD NOT BE!. What a pity. Once again confirms that not always win the best although it is good who has won.
from these lines I want to thank you for many things: For the illusion that we did recover a lot and the turning point has occurred within our ranks socialists who were a bit watered-down. Thanks for the example of dedication and generosity have given us all. Thanks for your good loser who has been a lesson in greatness and poise. I
you all along, from the conviction, from the illusion and faith that I was right, because I could see, once again, all your human values \u200b\u200bare many and will continue to be with you despite the defeat.
I can not hide that I have some doubts about Thomas: Can she manage his victory generously?. Is aware that a percentage of their votes are not him but against Zapatero?. Can she appreciate that the moral winner are you?.
you so sure you have thought seriously and perhaps you and other colleagues have asked me what I now venture to suggest:
Trini, you must make an extra effort and be part of Thomas as team number two (in many of our minds socialist Hilary is the case in USA). For various reasons in the way I see it:
With your presence would increase the chances of Jaime and may continue to be valid the force that is well qualified to assume tandem and bring your presence, no doubt, many real effective .
Zapatero would win because it would silence many voices "peper" as you know are ready and prepared to use all her wiles to keep president ousted at the best of modern Spain.
we win all local citizens because your presence would be much more likely to win the election which is sorely lacking in this Madrid as punishment for the retrograde policies of the most ancient right of the last decade.
TRINI CAN.
An affectionate hug. Emilio JorrÃn. Artist and Writer. President of the Association of Greater Pablo Iglesias.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment