Monday, July 26, 2010

Coleman Crawdad And Engine Size

Tribute to my life !

Summer and desire that had all the world that came after the winter full of umbrellas open day and night. And now that winter comes again.
The world is crazy, undecided, agreed. We will try to adapt to every change that comes. If rain comes learn to dance under it, if heat is seize the days are longer and eat ice cream until you drop. We'll smile cold or heat, whatever happens. Lately I do and I'm doing pretty well. Come, enjoy every moment, savor it, that once passed and can not go back and have regrets for not having lived with intensity.



Go arranging the papers, that's to have to fix
and dress up for tonight if you want! :)
I try to always love you, but I have no fear of failure
will be that one of these days you find out your
and force me to stop singing to mourn
Always leave your door open if someday I get to go
Lie, but then you wake up !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment