Sunday, June 20, 2010

Audigy Card Front Headphone



- We need to talk, is important. - Samantha said quietly, as if in fear.
- What? You scare me. - Said he with a heavy heart.
- I need you to forgive me, forgive me please.
- forgive you ? Why? What have you done? - Jean Pierre did not understand anything.
- Forgive me for not being at your side as much as I would like to cross their arms and trying not to me eyes shine brightly as we speak, not to invite home for lunch on Sundays. Forgive me, please, all I want and I can not tell by all the sites that I would go with you. Sorry if I overwhelmed with such message or to calls late at night, but esque need to know you're there, always.
- You're crazy! Loca! Are you asking me to forgive you for loving me?
- Not exactly, I apologize if any of the above things bothers you, which in turn is like asking your permission to not quit.
- Permission granted, princess. Do not stop doing anything that can me, ever.
- Thanksgiving - he said smiling.
- Do you know? Your smile with the twinkle in your eyes make a perfect combination.
- Sh, be quiet or you'll end up blushing. - Samantha said covering his eyes with his hands. Hands

Jean Pierre pushed his fingers, and later stroke her hair and pulled her lips to his mouth to kiss him affectionately. A kiss from yours, because spnb

0 comments:

Post a Comment