Saturday, May 29, 2010

Milena Velba Wrong Agency

Love, love ....

Rae.es says: intense feeling human being who, from his own failure, need and seek to meet and bond with another being. and attracts us, seeking reciprocity in the desire for union, we are full, happy and gives energy to live, communicate and create.

ARE WE CRAZY OR WHAT?! I think the concept of love is much broader than that. Surely if we ask everyone in the world about love would be millions of different answers. Find those who do not believe in love , or believe in him as a symbol of pain. To those who claim to be in love townhouse a person without even knowing anything, please do not confuse terms Gentlemen ... this is serious. To those who are impossible love ass, no doubt their existence but does not want to try. Among many other people. Among many opinions you will also find people who think like me, maybe.

I believe in love
above all else. I see him everywhere, in small details, making this small detail becomes larger. There love in fights, the problems ... There love in jealousy, resentment. There is love in pain. In infinite. Also in humans. And I believe in love without knowing its concept, I think that's the key. I do not know what it is, I do not know exactly. I could not define it. I know that is not always pretty. The love is also suffering, is to fall and rise, is overcoming, strength, hope, joy, miss, is delivery, enthusiasm, patience, passion. And even without knowing that is exactly what I would give everything for love . For you.
I know what being in love
ada, but to be honest I do not know how to explain. That tingling, that smile ** Gylippus as accompanying me all day my dreams. You . The special feeling every word coming out of his mouth. Feel different, better person. Maybe. The desire to improve every day, not to fall for anything. Wow, so many things that make each day is more and more ... OK, repeat it again. In love ada (to you and all that relate to you.) Bso

my paranoia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgr12CxM_mc&feature=related

0 comments:

Post a Comment